tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Heart-broken. Broken-hearted. Ur fool.

aj.
do u know what it means to be heart-broken? it ain't a fucking piece o' cake, I'll tell u that. u know them people who keep sayin "they know how u feel"? them people never know. how could they? they never knew love like this. I know, u know.. that love IS pain. all they ever knew was them effin butterflies. and that ain't real. that ain't love. that is fuckin fairytale and it is not REAL!

I mean.. who the hell needs butterflies when one can have so much more? pain.. and indescribable love. it's just like that.. indescribable. cuz before I met u, I thought u'd have to be such a beautiful creature. u weren't. not at first. then u parted ur lips and opened ur heart. now I know I'll never ever meet such a beautiful person again. u. stole. my. heart. away.

even though it's over now and I know I shouldn't look back, the memories of our moments together still make me warm. and a bit sad. cuz them moments won't ever come back. and that hurts.

so I guess I'm heart-broken. broken-hearted. ur fool. but it's just for now. u made me a great deal stronger, and I'd like to stay that way. so no more cigarettes, booze or coffee. u'll see. I'm so much more than we think I am.

Inga kommentarer:

Yesterday